The most informative and worry-free way to discover Ireland is with a Chauffeur Driven Tour. Our experienced tour directors will make your journey around the country a truly relaxing experience. Ireland’s history and culture will come alive through the colorful narrative by your tour director. We offer a range of private chauffeur driven vehicles ranging in size from a 2 people private car to a full group coach of 10-16.
One of the most important reasons to hire a private driver in Ireland is that it will allow you to discover the Emerald Isle at your own pace, taking in the sights that you want to see and allowing you spend time at locations of your choosing, with a tour director who will be completely flexible on a daily basis.
Our Private Chauffeur Drive Packages Include:
- Private Chauffeur service in a luxury vehicle with your own private driver/guide
- All taxes and driver fees
- A totally flexible itinerary to go where you please and when you please.
- Unlimited Mileage over 10 consecutive hours each day
- First class hotel accommodation throughout
- Full Irish breakfast daily at each hotel
- Options for pre-booked activities, such as golf and spa services.
- All Taxes & service charges
- Travel documents to include Luggage tags, Daily Itinerary, Hotel & Chauffeur driven vouchers
All our tours are flexible – you can choose your own type of accommodation ranging from B&B’s, Hotels and Castles. You can also upgrade to a larger car if the vehicle quoted is not suitable for the size of your group.
What is Not included with our Chauffeur Drive Packages:
- Parking at attractions where the parking is the admission fee (E.g Cliffs of Moher or ferry Killimer to Tarbet crossing
- Attractions admission fees E.g Blarney Castle or Guinness Storehouse
- Air packages are not included within the price (if you wish to be quoted on air travel please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the time will try to help with your enquiry).
- Dinners at hotels are not included unless requested in your initial enquiry.
Chauffeur Free Days & Activities
As a tour operator in Ireland we always have concerns about the environment and how our tours effect each destination that we visit, we are always looking for new and innovative ways of reducing our carbon footprint. When planning a chauffeur-driven tour of Ireland we always consider this factor and we take into consideration which days you will not need to have your chauffeur guide and vehicle. For example we recommend that you do not have a car while in Dublin City to reduce your carbon footprint and we recommend that you take city walking tours, open bus tours of Dublin and that you try to use the public transport while in the City. We also recommend that you do not use your chauffeur driver when you don’t need it for example if your tour included Dublin we recommend that your driver picks you up when leaving Dublin, as you will not require their services while in the city.
Sample Chauffeur Driven Tours of Ireland:
Please click on one of the below links to view a sample Chauffeur driven package that we can offer. (please note that this is only a suggested package and we can offer a wider range of packages depending on your touring preferences).
*Based on 2 people sharing, price will vary depending on group numbers and hotel preferences*
We tailor our chauffeur driven tours to meet your requirements:
To ensure your tour is an unforgettable experience, we are happy to customize any of your suggestions to offer the tour that suits your requirements, tastes and preferences. We are confident that you will not find a more unique offering of private chauffeur drive tours around Ireland.
Contact us to get your Chauffeur tour customised:
- Call our US toll-free number 855-338-4339 or
- Fill out our short enquiry form or
- Email your request with details of number of passengers, preferred travel dates and other details to email@example.com and we will customise your trip to suit your requirements.
*Images are provided by Brack Tours & Tourism Ireland*