Brack Tours work directly with you the client if you are contacting Brack Tours about planning a group tour we recommend that you have a one group leader or organizer.
This group leader or organizer when then be the point of contact for Brack Tours and members of your group and will liaise directly with your own Tour Planner/Travel Specialist.
To help the process along when you first send us an enquiry about the group below is some of the information we require:-
- What locations in Ireland, Northern Ireland & Scotland would you like to include in your visit??
- How long would you like your vacation/tour to last??
- How many members will be joining you??
- Regarding the members of your group is there particular interest or activity that is bringing you to Ireland or Scotland?? e.g Music, Sightseeing, Family History etc
- Where will you be travelling from in the US and will it be one location or multiple locations??
- What type of Accommodations would you be interested in staying in?? (we recommend a mix of Hotels, B&B’s, Manor Houses or even a Castle)