Family Ancestry Experience
There is no better way to experience Ireland than through the footsteps of your ancestors in a cultural escape encapsulating heritage and entertainment throughout. An astonishing tour of Ireland, which enables you to become involved in the research of your predecessors. This Family Ancestry Experience tour takes you around Ireland’s most iconic attractions. The tour includes professionally conducted ancestry research, sourced and provided by Brack Tours and Oak Ancestry.
The Family Ancestry Experience will take you off the beaten track, to visit the homestead of your forefathers, where you can share experiences with locals, swap stories and create friendships. Stopping overnight in Galway, Killarney and Kilkenny (not forgetting an evening spent in your “home town”), this tour will certainly bring endless entertainment throughout.
Our 7 Night Tour of Ireland includes:
- Deluxe Motor coach and services of a Professional Driver throughout
- Accommodations at first class, superior hotels for Seven (7) nights in: Twelve Hotel, Barna, Co. Galway (2), Dromhall Hotel, Killarney, Co Kerry (2), Hibernian Hotel, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny (2). Plus one (1) evening at a destination of your choice, which we recommend for your Family Ancestral Experience.
- Full Irish Breakfast Daily
- Taxes and service charges on items included
- Travel documents to include:
- Document wallet
- Luggage tags
- Daily Itinerary
Additional Services – Compliments of Brack Tours
- Professional Ancestral Research Experience, to include visiting the homestead of your ancestors, as well as overnight accommodation at a nearby hotel.
- Welcome Breakfast
- Farewell Family & Friends Dinner
- Traditional Irish Entertainment Evening
- professional Family / Friends Keepsake Photograph (when based in Killarney).
|TOUR PRICE FROM||Land Only prices start from $1750.00 per person based on Double Room Occupancy (Land Only)|
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||(From) $236 to be paid along with full per person tour price based on Sole Room Occupancy|
|WEAR||Clothing (we recommend layered clothing, sensible walking shoes, rain jacket and carry bag for daily touring)|
|NOT INCLUDED||International Flights
Gratuity to Tour Director
Tour Registration/ Expression of Interest
Please click the Tour Enquiry section above to contact Brack Tours regarding your interest in our Family Ancestry Experience Tour. Or click on our Contact Us page
Day To Day Itinerary
Final Itinerary to be confirmed
Full touring itinerary to be finalised, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in contact.
The Twelve Hotel, Barna, Co. Galway
Authentic. Opulent. Cool. An eclectic mix of tradition, design and style to relax your mind and refresh your soul. The Twelve strikes a fine balance between contemporary decor and historic charm.
A leading hotel in Irish Hospitality, The Twelve Hotel received just rewards in being named Hotel of the Year 2018.
Dromhall Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry
Opened in 1964, The Dromhall Hotel is family owned & managed by the Randles Family who prides itself on first class comfort & service at its Killarney Hotels.
With acres of extensive and natural beauty surrounding the hotel including Ross Castle and Killarney National Park makes it a total relaxation no matter whether your stay is business or leisure.
Hibernian Hotel, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
A 4 star hotel in Kilkenny city centre located a short distance from popular Kilkenny attractions such as Kilkenny Castle, St Canices Cathedral, and The Smithwick’s Experience. The great location in Kilkenny city and beautiful rooms makes the Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel one of the best Kilkenny hotels.
Destination of your choice
With the work of our professional ancestry research partners at Oak Ancestry, we will endeavour to locate your ancestral homestead. Here, you will have the option to stay at a nearby first-class accommodation, where you can enjoy an evening with locals to share stories and experiences.
All our coaches are Luxurious and ideal for a comfortable tour of Ireland. There is ample leg room and all seats recline. The coaches are fully air conditioned and have a wc on board. There is a PA system on board so as not to miss a word of our knowledgeable and competent drivers/guides.
Luxury 49 Seat Executive Coach
- 49 Reclining Seats
- Full air conditioning
- DVD player
*Subject to Change depending on numbers going on tour *
Family Ancestry Experience Tour
*All Year Round*
Land Only Tour Price
- Land Only Tour Price From: $1750.00 per person – Based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement $236.00 (Book early limited availability) – Based on single occupancy & to be paid along with Full Tour Cost
Optional Travel Protection (rate based on maximum tour coverage of $3000)
- Optional Travel Protection $172.00 (Based on double occupancy) per person
- Optional Travel Protection $194.00 (Based on single occupancy) per person
- If you require post or pre-travel arrangements to Ireland please note that this insurance price will not cover your additional costs. To receive a quote to cover all your travel arrangements please email email@example.com and a member of the Brack Tours team will be in contact.
- CFAR (Cancel for any Reason) Travel Protection upgrade available upon request. N.B – CFAR coverage is NOT available for residents of New York State. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join
- To join this tour, complete the below registration form and send along with a check deposit of $300 per person (and insurance fee if required) and make payable to Brack Tours or if paying by credit card please see the right-hand section of this webpage for the tour booking form.
Deposits & Payments Schedule per person:
- Deposit of $300.00 per person required at time of booking
- Second Part payment due 135 days prior to travelling
- Final Payment per person due 65 days prior to travelling
If paying by check:
- Complete the registration form (email email@example.com for more details)
- Make check payable to Brack Tours
- Mail the form along with the check to: Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
Tour Booking Code:
Air Cancellation Penalties:
- Air: 120 days prior to departure air is Non-refundable
Land Cancellation Penalties:
- Land: 65 days or longer Forfeit of deposit per person
- Land: 64 & 46 days Forfeit 35% Land Price per person
- Land: 45 & 16 days Forfeit 50% Land Price per person
- Land: 15 & day of departure Forfeit 100% Land Price per person
For more information on how to secure a place on this tour package please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch.
Travel Protection Policy Details
To find out about information on our Travel protection plans please click here.