Makem & Clancy “The Next Generation” Tour of Ireland
Rory Makem and Donal Clancy continue the lineage of two of Ireland’s most iconic music dynasties. Both have families steeped in music history, and remain the benchmark for traditional folk music. Bringing on the musical legacy of their fathers’ Rory and Donal are bringing their talents to Ireland in the Makem & Clancy “The Next Generation” Tour of Ireland.
This action-packed, ever-entertaining Tour of Ireland, will bring you a host of iconic sights. Delve into the history and heritage of the Clancy & Makem family history, and relax in the evening with music sessions from the guys.
Our 8 Night Tour of Ireland includes:
- Deluxe Motor coach and services of a Professional Driver throughout
- Accommodations at first class, superior hotels for Eight (8) nights in: Hotel Minella, Clonmel (3), Hotel Kilkenny, Kilkenny (2), Armagh City Hotel, Armagh (3)
- Five Hotel Dinners at: Hotel Minella (2), Hotel Kilkenny (1), Armagh City Hotel (2)
- Full Irish Breakfast Daily including day of arrival
- Taxes and service charges on items included
- Professional Souvenir Group Photograph
- Two Evening Concerts
- Travel documents to include:
- Document wallet
- Luggage tags
- Daily Itinerary
- Optional Post Tour Dublin 2 Night Extension:
- Camden Court Hotel – $185.00pp
- Single Supplement – $140.00
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
|TOUR PRICE||Land Only prices start from $2375.00|
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||$365 to be paid along with full per person tour price based on Sole Room Occupancy|
|START DATE||Tour Commences 11th April, 2019 at Dublin Airport|
|END DATE||Tour Finishes 19th April, 2019 at Dublin Airport|
|WEAR||Clothing (we recommend layered clothing, sensible walking shoes, rain jacket and carry bag for daily touring)|
Jameson Distillery, Middleton, Co. Cork
Joan Clancy’s Art Gallery
Waterford Walking Tour
Dunbrody Famine Ship & Irish Emigrant Experience
The Kennedy Homestead
Kilkenny Walking Tour with Pat Tynan
Kilkenny Castle Tour
Smithwick’s Brewery Experience
New Grange Or Knowth Experience
Carlingford Village Visit
Belfast City Panoramic Tour
Armagh City Panoramic Tour with Makem Family Member
|NOT INCLUDED||International Flights
Gratuity to Tour Director
For all tour registrations please fill out the booking form found on the right hand side of this webpage please also click the number of members that you will be signing up for.
(please note that you will be able to choose a part payment option when checking out and will then be able to create an account to pay any future payments for your selected group tour package.)
To register for this tour and if paying by check please click on the PDF icon below and download & print this registration form.
Upon doing this please mail check and registration form along to Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
|Tour Type||Land Only|
Day To Day Itinerary
Final Itinerary to be confirmed
Full touring itinerary to be finalised, for more information please email email@example.com and a member of the team will be in contact.
10th April 2019 – Overnight Flight to Ireland
11th, 12th & 13th April 2019 – Hotel Minella, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Hotel Minella Clonmel is nestled between the Comeragh Mountains and the River Suir in Clonmel Co. Tipperary. The original Georgian house was built by the Malcomsoms in 1863, and the Minella was opened as a hotel by Mr & Mrs Jack Nallen in 1963.
Situated on the River Suir, in beautiful tranquil surroundings, the hotel is only a 5 minute drive from the town centre. The Minella has seen much change over the years, including updated technology, and the addition of the award winning leisure facilities at Club Minella.
14th & 15th April 2019 – Hotel Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
16th, 17th & 18th April 2019 – Armagh City Hotel, Co. Armagh
From magnificent facilities to magical experiences, the Armagh City Hotel, part of the Mooney Hotel group, has created a new milestone in award winning hospitality in this realm of scholars and kings.
Not only does its international sophistication blend beautifully with its ancient setting, the hotel is making unique history itself with its award winning mix of luxury accommodation, state-of-the-art conference facilities, spectacular leisure facilities and dynamic combination of professionalism and friendly service.
19th April 2019 – Return flight to US
You bid farewell to the Emerald Isle as you board your flight back home.
All our coaches are Luxurious and ideal for a comfortable tour of Ireland. There is ample leg room and all seats recline. The coaches are fully air conditioned and have a wc on board. There is a PA system on board so as not to miss a word of our knowledgeable and competent drivers/guides.
Luxury 49 Seat Executive Coach
- 49 Reclining Seats
- Full air conditioning
- DVD player
*Subject to Change depending on numbers going on tour *
Makem & Clancy “The Next Generation”
Tour of Ireland
April 10th – 19th 2019
Land Only Tour Price
- Land Tour Price $2375.00 per person – Based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement $365.00 (Book early limited availability) – Based on single occupancy & to be paid along with Full Tour Cost
Optional Travel Protection (rate based on maximum tour coverage of $2500)
- Optional Travel Protection $145.00 (Based on double occupancy) per person
- Optional Travel Protection $172.00 (Based on single occupancy) per person
- If you require post or pre-travel arrangements to Ireland please note that this insurance price will not cover your additional costs. To receive a quote to cover all your travel arrangements please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the Brack Tours team will be in contact.
- CFAR (Cancel for any Reason) Travel Protection upgrade available upon request. N.B – CFAR coverage is NOT available for residents of New York State. For more information email email@example.com
How To Join
- To join this tour, complete the below registration form and send along with a check deposit of $300 per person (and insurance fee if required) and make payable to Brack Tours or if paying by credit card please see below.
Deposits & Payments Schedule per person:
- Deposit of $300.00 per person required at time of booking
- Second Part Payment of $800 per person due by 30th November 2018
- Final Payment due by 4th February 2019
If paying by check:
- Complete the registration form
- Make check payable to Brack Tours
- Mail the form along with the check to: Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
Tour Booking Code:
Air Cancellation Penalties:
- Air: 120 days prior to departure air is Non-refundable
Land Cancellation Penalties:
- Land: 65 days or longer Forfeit of deposit per person
- Land: 64 & 46 days Forfeit 35% Land Price per person
- Land: 45 & 16 days Forfeit 50% Land Price per person
- Land: 15 & day of departure Forfeit 100% Land Price per person
To register for this tour and if paying by check please click here on the PDF icon below and download & print this registration form.
Travel Protection Policy Details
To find out about information on our Travel protection plans please click here.