Makem & Clancy “The Next Generation” Tour Part II
April 16th – 25th 2020
Rory Makem and Donal Clancy continue the lineage of two of Ireland’s most iconic music dynasties. Both have families steeped in music history and remain the benchmark for traditional folk music. Bringing on the musical legacy of their fathers’ Rory and Donal are bringing their talents to Ireland once more for the Makem & Clancy “The Next Generation” Tour Part II.
This action-packed, ever-entertaining Tour of Ireland, will bring you a host of iconic sights. Delve into the history and heritage of the Clancy & Makem family history, and relax in the evening with music sessions from the guys.
Our 8 Night Tour of Ireland includes:
- Deluxe motor coach for all transfers, touring and sightseeing
- Services of a professional Irish Tour Director throughout
- Accommodations at first class, superior hotels for eight (8) nights in: The Park Hotel, Dungarvan (3), Old Ground Hotel, Ennis (2), Canal Court Hotel, Newry (3)
- Five Hotel Dinners
- Full Irish Breakfast Daily including the day of arrival
- Welcome drink reception
- Taxes and service charges on items included
- Two Evening Concerts
- Travel documents to include:
- Document wallet
- Luggage tags
- Daily Itinerary
|TOUR PRICE||Land Only Price: $2885.00 per person based on Double Room Occupancy (Land Only)|
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT (Limited Single Rooms Available)||$395.00 to be paid along with full per person tour price based on Sole Room Occupancy|
|START DATE||Tour Commences April 17th 2020 at Dublin Airport|
|END DATE||Tour Finishes April 25th at 2020 Dublin Airport|
|WEAR||Clothing (we recommend layered clothing, sensible walking shoes, rain jacket and carry bag for daily touring)|
|INCLUDED||Lullymore Heritage & Discovery Park/Farm
Ardmore Round Tower & Cathedral
Youghal Clockgate Tower
Makem & Clancy Concert – Dungarvan
Comeragh Mountain Drive & Mahon Falls
Meeting with members of the Clancy Family
Limerick Panoramic City Tour
Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
Pub session Ennis
Cliffs of Moher & The Burren Region
Panoramic Galway City Tour
Free time in Galway
Headfort Arms Hotel Kells (lunch & whiskey tasting) Local Touring of Downpatrick, Newcastle & the Mourne Mountains Coastal Drive St Patricks Visitor Centre Whitewater Brewery Tour Experience (craft beer & lunch included) Makem & Clancy Concert – NewryCarlingford, Cooley Mountains & The Ring of Gullion Local Touring of Armagh with visits to the Tommy Makem Centre & Tossies Cottage Meeting with members of the Makem Family
|NOT INCLUDED||International Flights
Travel Insurance (optional insurance plans available for U.S Clients)
Gratuity to Tour Director
For all tour registrations please fill out the booking form found on the right-hand side of this webpage please also click the number of members that you will be signing up for and that all information is correct before proceeding.
To register for this tour and if paying by check please click on the PDF icon below and download & print this registration form.
Upon doing this please mail check and registration form along to Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
Day To Day Itinerary
Final Itinerary to be confirmed
Full touring itinerary to be finalised, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in contact.
16th April 2020 – Overnight Flight to Ireland
17th, 18th & 19th April 2020 – The Park Hotel, Dungarvan
The family-owned Park Hotel Dungarvan is ideally situated right on the doorstep of the Waterford Cycling Greenway. Dungarvan – a harbour town located at the heart of County Waterford, Ireland. You’re never short of a good restaurant in Dungarvan especially the famous Tannery Restaurant. Leisure facilities include – 20m swimming pool, therapeutic whirlpool, children’s fun pool, sauna, steam room, state of the art gymnasium.
20th & 21st April 2020 – Old Ground Hotel, Ennis
This unique 4 star Ennis Hotel is on the doorstep of the Cliffs of Moher and the Wild Atlantic Way on the west coast of Ireland. A warm welcome, a highly acclaimed culinary experience using local Ennis produce and luxurious accommodation awaits you.
When visiting the Old Ground Hotel, the staff take all the correct measures to ensure that every guest has a wonderful experience. All of the bedrooms have recently undergone substantial renovations, enabling the Old Ground to provide the utmost comfort to guests.
22nd, 23rd & 24th April 2020 – Canal Court Hotel, Newry
Newry City hotels don’t come any more central than the Canal Court Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club. The hotel is right in the heart of Newry City centre and close to the main shopping centres of the city, Slieve Gullion mountain range, the canal walk and plenty to see and do.
25th April 2020 – Return flight to the US
You bid farewell to the Emerald Isle as you board your flight back home.
All our coaches are Luxurious and ideal for a comfortable tour of Ireland. There is ample leg room and all seats recline. The coaches are fully air conditioned and have a wc on board. There is a PA system on board so as not to miss a word of our knowledgeable and competent drivers/guides.
Luxury 49 Seat Executive Coach
- 49 Reclining Seats
- Full air conditioning
- DVD player
*Subject to Change depending on numbers going on tour *
Makem & Clancy “The Next Generation” Tour Part II.
April 16th – 25th 2020
Land Only Tour Price
- Land Tour Price $2885.00 per person – Based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement $395.00 (Book early limited availability) – Based on single occupancy & to be paid along with Full Tour Cost
Optional Travel Protection U.S Only (rate based on maximum tour coverage of $4500)
- Optional Travel Protection $242.00 (Based on double occupancy) per person
- Optional Travel Protection $276.00 (Based on single occupancy) per person
- If you require post or pre-travel arrangements to Ireland please note that this insurance price will not cover your additional costs. To receive a quote to cover all your travel arrangements please email email@example.com and a member of the Brack Tours team will be in contact.
- CFAR (Cancel for any Reason) Travel Protection upgrade available upon request. N.B – CFAR coverage is NOT available for residents of New York State. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join
- To join this tour, complete the below registration form and send along with a check deposit of $300 per person (and insurance fee if required) and make payable to Brack Tours or if paying by credit card please see below.
Deposits & Payments Schedule per person:
- Deposit of $300.00 per person required at time of booking
- Travel Protection is also payable at the time of booking if registering online a PayPal invoice will be emailed shortly after booking.
- Second Part Payment of $800.00 per person due by 10th December 2019, if you have registered online this will be payable via a PayPal Invoice.
- Final Payment due by 10th February 2020
If paying by check:
- Complete the registration form
- Make check payable to Brack Tours
- Mail the form along with the check to: Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
Tour Booking Code:
Air Cancellation Penalties:
- Air: 120 days prior to departure air is Non-refundable
Land Cancellation Penalties:
- Land: Outside of 65 days Forfeit of deposit per person
- Land: 64 – 46 days Forfeit 35% Land Price per person
- Land: 45 – 16 days Forfeit 50% Land Price per person
- Land: 15 days or less Forfeit 100% Land Price per person
To register for this tour and if paying by check please click here on the PDF icon below and download & print this registration form.
Travel Protection Policy Details (U.S Only)
To find out about information on our Travel protection plans please click here.