Day To Day Itinerary
Final Itinerary to be confirmed
Full touring itinerary to be finalised, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in contact.
9th & 10th May 2020 – Marine Hotel, Ballycastle
The Marine Hotel Ballycastle, located on the North Antrim Coast of Ireland is considered as one of the area’s finest hotels occupying an unrivalled seafront position in County Antrim on the Causeway Coastal route.
Rooms in Marine Hotel on Causeway Coastal Route have been designed with space and comfort in mind to ensure you enjoy the most relaxing stay.
11th May 2020 – Waterfront Hotel, Dungloe
The Waterfront Hotel, Donegal’s newest 4 Star resort offers a fusion of contemporary chic and classic elegance where you can relax and unwind in ultimate luxury.
Located on the breathtaking Wild Atlantic Way, The Waterfront Hotel in Dungloe (locally know as An Clochán Liath) is a superb hotel nestled on the tip of the peninsula with spectacular views overlooking the Atlantic in the beautiful Gaeltacht region known as the Rosses in County Donegal.
12th May 2020 – Central Hotel, Donegal Town
Located in the Diamond at the heart of, the offers varied dining, regular live entertainment and complimentary . Central Hotel Donegal as the name suggests, sits amid the town’s 21 bars and restaurants and is a short walk from the famous Donegal Bay Waterbus.
The Central Hotel Donegal Town is an ideal base for guests to enjoy discovering the wonderful things that the Historic Donegal Town has to offer.
13th & 14th May 2020 – Castlecourt Hotel, Westport
Located in Westport town centre the Castlecourt Hotel is separated from the Westport Plaza Hotel by a landscaped courtyard. This 4-star hotel offers luxury accommodation and a warm welcome. There is also a sister hotel, the 4 star Westport Coast Hotel, located on the waterfront overlooking Clew Bay.
The C Club Leisure Centre offers a 20m indoor heated pool, gym, Jacuzzi and steam room. Or why not escape to Spa Sula, opened in 2008 it has since become one of the most popular destination spas in Westport. When you step into Spa Sula you enter a luxurious temple of harmony for body, mind and spirit. It is an indulgent sanctuary created exclusively for your pleasure and well being. We offer a great selection of Mayo Spa Breaks and Westport Spa Offers throughout the year.
15th & 16th May 2020 – Harbour Hotel, Galway
Harbour Hotel is owned and run by MHL Hotel Collection, owned by the Galway based Lally family. Guests enjoy the first-hand experience of true Irish hospitality. Many of the team members at the Harbour Hotel are from the West of Ireland, others have been captivated by the charm of life in Galway City and have decided to call it home. All share a passion for the culture, spirit and beauty of Galway and enjoy sharing the best of their local knowledge with visitors to the area.
This commonality instils a sense of community within the team at the Harbour Hotel, which they take a great pleasure in working together to create a friendly, inviting atmosphere where hotel guests feel comfortable and well taken care of. When you come to stay at the Harbour Hotel in Galway city you can expect excellent service from people who enjoy what they are doing and want to help you to make the most out of your stay.
17th May 2020 – Return flight to the US
Departing Shannon Airport.
You bid farewell to the Emerald Isle as you board your flight back home.
All our coaches are Luxurious and ideal for a comfortable tour of Ireland. There is ample leg room and all seats recline. The coaches are fully air conditioned and have a wc on board. There is a PA system on board so as not to miss a word of our knowledgeable and competent drivers/guides.
Luxury 49 Seat Executive Coach
- 49 Reclining Seats
- Full air conditioning
- DVD player
*Subject to Change depending on numbers going on tour *
South Boston Irish American Society Tour of Ireland
May 8th – May 17th 2020
Land Only Tour Price
- Land Only Tour Price $2525.00 per person – Based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement $470.00 (Book early limited availability) – Based on single occupancy & to be paid along with Full Tour Cost
Optional Travel Protection (rate based on maximum tour coverage of $4000)
- Optional Travel Protection $242.00 (Based on double occupancy) per person
- Optional Travel Protection $276.00 (Based on single occupancy) per person
- If you require post or pre-travel arrangements to Ireland please note that this insurance price will not cover your additional costs. To receive a quote to cover all your travel arrangements please email email@example.com and a member of the Brack Tours team will be in contact.
- CFAR (Cancel for any Reason) Travel Protection upgrade available upon request. N.B – CFAR coverage is NOT available for residents of New York State. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join
- To join this tour, complete the below registration form and send along with a check deposit of $300 per person (and insurance fee if required) and make payable to Brack Tours or if paying by credit card please see the right-hand section of this webpage for the tour booking form.
Deposits & Payments Schedule per person:
- Deposit of $300.00 per person required at time of booking
- Travel Protection is also payable at the time of booking, if registering online a PayPal invoice will be emailed shortly after booking.
- Second part payment of $800.00 per person is now due/payable at the time of deposit
- Final Payment per person due by 2nd March 2020
*To make a payment schedule please contact Brack Tours by emailing Sinead@bracktours.com monthly payment plans available upon request and can be discussed and arranged with Sinead*
If paying by check:
- Complete the registration form
- Make check payable to Brack Tours
- Mail the form along with the check to: Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
Tour Booking Code:
Air Cancellation Penalties:
- Air: 120 days prior to departure air is Non-refundable
Land Cancellation Penalties:
- Land: Outside of 65 days Forfeit of deposit per person
- Land: 64 – 46 days Forfeit 35% Land Price per person
- Land: 45 – 16 days Forfeit 50% Land Price per person
- Land: 15 days or less Forfeit 100% Land Price per person
To register for this tour and if paying by check please click on the PDF icon below and download & print this registration form.
Travel Protection Policy Details
To find out about information on our Travel protection plans please click here.