St. Patrick’s Trail Chauffeur Drive Tour
The Trail of St. Patrick is a route often ventured by visiting guests to Ireland. Retrace many of the paths Patrick took on his quest to spread his message throughout Ireland. However, unlike Patrick, you can enjoy this venture from within a luxury chauffeur coach. Begin your St. Patrick’s Trail Chauffeur Drive Tour travelling to Newry, with a stop off at the Hill of Slane, where St. Patrick defied the High King of Ireland and his Pagan ritual. Bagenal’s Castle, in Newry, beholds the legacy of much of St. Patrick’s work. With two evenings in the wonderful Canal Court Hotel & Spa, you can visit another nearby city, Armagh. Boasting two remarkable St. Patrick’s Cathedrals, this city is steeped in the history of St. Patrick. You can also spend some time at Downpatrick and Saul, the burial place of St. Patrick, where his remains still lie, within the grounds of a Benedictine Monastery.
You can travel to Ireland’s North-West, to Derry City. Your St. Patrick’s Trail Chauffeur Drive Tour will follow the route to Derry. From this wonderful city you can visit Lough Derg, where myth states that St. Patrick chased the last snake from Ireland. You can take this opportunity to unwind and relax in the evenings within Derry City. Visit many of the city’s buzzing bars, where culture is profoundly etched in every street corner and accompanied by a tale.
The trail continues to Sligo. County Sligo is considered as Yeats’ Country. The world-famous poet spent many years in Sligo, which brought inspiration to much of his work.
As you approach Westport, nearing the end of your St. Patrick’s Trail Chauffeur Drive Tour, you can enjoy the remarkable Wild Atlantic Way, famous globally for its culture, heritage and, above all, scenery. Croagh Patrick, in Co. Mayo, is the epitome of St. Patrick’s Trail. There is a pilgrimage held annually, where pilgrims ascend the trek (many barefoot). There are a number of tales and legends to be shared throughout Croagh Patrick.
Complete your St. Patrick’s Trail Chauffeur Drive Tour with an evening in Dublin. Here you will be free to enjoy the city’s comforts. You could make use of the endless visitor attractions. Within Dublin, there will certainly be something for every taste or ambition.
Our 8 Night Tour of Ireland includes:
- Deluxe Motor coach and services of a Professional Driver throughout
- Accommodations at first class, superior hotels for Eight (8) nights in: Canal Court Hotel, Newry (2), Everglades Hotel, Derry (2), Sligo Park Hotel, Sligo (1), Westport Coast Hotel, Westport (2), Camden Court Hotel, Dublin (1)
- Full Irish Breakfast Daily
- Taxes and service charges on items included
- Travel documents to include:
- Document wallet
- Luggage tags
- Daily Itinerary
|TOUR PRICE||Land Only prices start from $1768.00 per person based on Double Room Occupancy (Land Only)|
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||$344 to be paid along with full per person tour price based on Sole Room Occupancy|
|WEAR||Clothing (we recommend layered clothing, sensible walking shoes, rain jacket and carry bag for daily touring)|
|NOT INCLUDED||International Flights
Gratuity to Tour Director
Tour Registration/ Expression of Interest
Please click the Tour Enquiry section above to contact Brack Tours regarding your interest in our Family Ancestry Experience Tour. Or click on our Contact Us page
Day To Day Itinerary
Final Itinerary to be confirmed
Full touring itinerary to be finalised, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in contact.
Canal Court Hotel & Spa, Newry
Everglades Hotel, Derry City
The Everglades Hotel in Derry-Londonderry is a stylish first choice for visitors to Northern Ireland’s fascinating second city. With 64 deluxe bedrooms including three suites, every room has been tastefully furnished and decorated so you can maximum relaxation with minimum fuss.
Overlooking the River Foyle with views across to the hills of Donegal, this four star destination provides a bright and comfortable welcome to Derry~Londonderry, the lively heritage and cultural centre of the North West. Located only a five minute drive from the bustling, historic and dynamic City Centre, the Everglades Hotel is ideally located for exploring and experiencing everything this City has to offer.
Sligo Park Hotel, Sligo
Located on the Wild Atlantic Way, just on the edge of Sligo Town, in the Heart of Yeats’ Country, the four star Sligo Park Hotel is set in quiet parkland and surrounded by some of the most scenic countryside in Ireland, ranging from the majestic Benbulben to the Wild Atlantic Way .
The 4 Star Sligo Park Hotel offers the best of both worlds, whether for a Leisure Break, a Conference or a Special Event. Whatever your quest…a Golf Weekend, Walking or Surfing on the West Coast of Ireland, or Culture and Buzzing Irish Night Life, it’s all on the doorstep of this unique Sligo Hotel.
Westport Coast Hotel, Westport
Westport is located on the West Coast of Ireland in County Mayo, with the wild Atlantic coast and the dramatic mountains making this a landscape that will impress not matter what the season. The Westport Coast Hotel, is the only waterfront hotel in Westport, offering great … Part of the Westport Hotels Group. … Enjoy a luxury break in our 4 star hotel.
Westport Town was voted one of the best places to live in Ireland and it is a vibrant town with so much to do and see, with a selection of shops, many of which sell local and Irish products and great restaurants and bars. There is also Westport House & Country Park which is one of the most popular attractions in Westport and a great place to bring the family, with the Westport House Pirate Advenure Park. Westport House enjoys a superb parkland setting with lake, terraces, wonderful gardens and magnificent views overlooking Clew Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, Achill, Clare Island and Ireland’s holy mountain Croagh Patrick.
Camden Court Hotel, Dublin
Camden Court Hotel boasts an envious location in the heart of Dublin’s City Centre. We are walking distance from some of the city’s top landmarks such as Trinity College, St Stephen’s Green and the National Concert Hall.
This Dublin City Centre 4 Star hotel offers an array of complimentary extras such as access to our Leisure Centre and high speed Wi-Fi. Our Leisure Centre has a 16 metre swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and fully equipped gym.
All our coaches are Luxurious and ideal for a comfortable tour of Ireland. There is ample leg room and all seats recline. The coaches are fully air conditioned and have a wc on board. There is a PA system on board so as not to miss a word of our knowledgeable and competent drivers/guides.
Luxury 49 Seat Executive Coach
- 49 Reclining Seats
- Full air conditioning
- DVD player
*Subject to Change depending on numbers going on tour *
St. Patrick’s Trail Chauffeur Drive Tour
*All Year Round*
Land Only Tour Price
- Land Only Tour Price From: $1768.00 per person – Based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement $344.00 (Book early limited availability) – Based on single occupancy & to be paid along with Full Tour Cost
Optional Travel Protection (rate based on maximum tour coverage of $3000)
- Optional Travel Protection $172.00 (Based on double occupancy) per person
- Optional Travel Protection $194.00 (Based on single occupancy) per person
- If you require post or pre-travel arrangements to Ireland please note that this insurance price will not cover your additional costs. To receive a quote to cover all your travel arrangements please email email@example.com and a member of the Brack Tours team will be in contact.
- CFAR (Cancel for any Reason) Travel Protection upgrade available upon request. N.B – CFAR coverage is NOT available for residents of New York State. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join
- To join this tour, complete the below registration form and send along with a check deposit of $300 per person (and insurance fee if required) and make payable to Brack Tours or if paying by credit card please see the right-hand section of this webpage for the tour booking form.
Deposits & Payments Schedule per person:
- Deposit of $300.00 per person required at time of booking
- Second Part payment due 135 days prior to travelling
- Final Payment per person due 65 days prior to travelling
If paying by check:
- Complete the registration form (email email@example.com for more details)
- Make check payable to Brack Tours
- Mail the form along with the check to: Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
Tour Booking Code:
Air Cancellation Penalties:
- Air: 120 days prior to departure air is Non-refundable
Land Cancellation Penalties:
- Land: 65 days or longer Forfeit of deposit per person
- Land: 64 & 46 days Forfeit 35% Land Price per person
- Land: 45 & 16 days Forfeit 50% Land Price per person
- Land: 15 & day of departure Forfeit 100% Land Price per person
For more information on how to secure a place on this tour package please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch.
Travel Protection Policy Details
To find out about information on our Travel protection plans please click here.