The beauty of Scotland and Ireland with Jack McCormack
Join Brack Tours as we discover and experience the beauty of Scotland and Ireland with Jack McCormack.
Our 9 Nights tour of Scotland & Ireland includes:
- Round-Trip Airfare with Aer Lingus Departing Boston to Glasgow Returning Dublin to Boston
- Deluxe motor coach for all transfers, Touring and Sightseeing
- Services of a professional Tour Director throughout
- First class hotel accommodations for Nine (9) nights: Moorings Hotel, Fort William (1) Kingsmill Hotel, Inverness (2) Dunblane Hydro Hotel, Dunblane (1) Edinburgh Hilton Carlton, Edinburgh (2) Ballygally Castle Hotel, Antrim (1) Armagh City Hotel, Armagh (2)
- Full Scottish or Irish Breakfast daily including the day of arrival.
- Seven (7) hotel dinners
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Porterage at hotels throughout of 1 suitcase per person
- Taxes and Service Charges on items included
- Travel documents to include: luggage tags and daily itinerary
|TOUR PRICE||$3285.00 per person based on Double Room Occupancy (Air & Land)|
$2520.00 per person based on Double Room Occupancy (Land Only)
|SINGLE SUPPLEMENT||$483.00 to be paid along with full per person tour price based on Sole Room Occupancy|
|START DATE||Tour Commences October 29th 2018 (Airport to be confirmed)|
|END DATE||Tour Finishes with Brack Tours November 7th 2018 at Dublin Airport|
|WEAR||Clothing (we recommend layered clothing, sensible walking shoes, rain jacket and carry bag for daily touring)|
Sightseeing & Visitor Attractions
Loch Lomond Cruise
Glencoe Visitor Centre
Fort Augustus & Lock Gates on the Canal
Carrimony Chambered Carin
St Andrews Golf Tour
The “Royal Edinburgh Ticket” to include: Panoramic Hop on/off city tour with entrance to Edinburgh Castle, Royal Yacht Britannia & Holyrood House (valid over 48 hours)
Cairnryan to Belfast Ferry
Titanic Visitor Experience
Antrim Coastline & Dark Hedges (Game of Thrones Filming Location)
The Last Leprechaun Whisper & Cavern
Pub Lunch in Carlingford
Peter Makem & Ring of Gullion
Farewell Traditional Music Session in Tossies Pub.
|Optional Travel Protection|
|Gratuity to Tour Director|
For all tour registrations please fill out the booking form found on the right hand side of this webpage please also click the number of members that you will be signing up for.
(please note that you will be able to choose a part payment option when checking out and will then be able to create an account to pay any future payments for your selected group tour package.)
To register for this tour and if paying by check please click here on the PDF icon below and download & print this registration form.
Upon doing this please mail check and registration form along to Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
Travel Protection Policy Details
To find out about information on our Travel protection plans please click here.