Day To Day Itinerary
Final Itinerary to be confirmed
Full touring itinerary to be finalised, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in contact.
1st & 2nd July, 2018 – Harbour Hotel, Galway
Harbour Hotel is owned and run by MHL Hotel Collection, owned by the Galway based Lally family. Their guests enjoy the first-hand experience of true Irish hospitality. Many of the team members at Harbour Hotel are from the West of Ireland, others have been captivated by the charm of life in Galway City and have decided to call it home. All share a passion for the culture, spirit and beauty of Galway and enjoy sharing the best of their local knowledge with visitors to the area.
This commonality instils a sense of community within the team at Harbour Hotel, who take great pleasure in working together to create a friendly, inviting atmosphere where guests feel comfortable and well taken care of. When you come to stay with in Galway City you can expect excellent service from people who enjoy what they are doing and want to help you to make the most out of your stay.
3rd & 4th July, 2018 – Old Ground Ennis, Co. Clare
A beautifully restored 18th century manor house hotel in Ennis town centre, this unique 4 star Co Clare property is on the doorstep of the Cliffs of Moher and the Wild Atlantic Way on the west coast of Ireland. A warm welcome, a highly acclaimed culinary experience using local produce and luxurious accommodation awaits you.
5th July, 2018 – Hibernian Hotel, Kilkenny
Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel, a 4 star hotel in Kilkenny city centre located a short distance from popular Kilkenny attractions such as Kilkenny Castle, St Canices Cathedral, and The Smithwick’s Experience. This great location in Kilkenny city and beautiful rooms makes the Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel one of the best Kilkenny hotels. All popular restaurants, shops and museums are within walking distance of The Kilkenny Hibernian Hotel making it one of the best Hotels in Kilkenny.
6th & 7th July, 2018 – Ashling Hotel, Dublin
The Ashling Hotel Dublin offers a great central location, adjacent to Heuston Station, Dublin Zoo, Kilmainham Gaol, Collins Barracks and on the Luas red line, making it the ideal choice for Dublin Hotels.
The hotel is also only a short stroll away from St. James’s Gate, making it the perfect choice for Guinness Storehouse Hotels.
8th July 2018 -Return Flight
You bid farewell to the Emerald Isle as you board your flight back home.
Trust Me Tour of Ireland with Donal O’Shaugnessy
June 30th – July 8th 2018
Land Tour Price
- Land Tour Price $2775.00 per person – Based on double occupancy
- Single Supplement $544.00 (Book early limited availability) – Based on single occupancy & to be paid along with Full Tour Cost.
Optional Travel Protection (rate based on maximum tour coverage of $4000 based on Double / Twin Occupancy & $4500 based on Single Occupancy)
- Optional Travel Protection $242 (Based on double occupancy) per person
- Optional Travel Protection $276 (Based on single occupancy) per person
- If you require post or pre travel arrangements to Ireland please note that this insurance price will not cover your additional costs. To receive a quote to cover all your travel arrangements please email email@example.com and a member of the Brack Tours team will be in contact.
- CFAR (Cancel for any Reason) Travel Protection upgrade available upon request. N.B – CFAR coverage is NOT available for residents of New York State. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Join
- To join this tour, complete the below registration form and send along with check deposit of $300 per person (and insurance fee if required) and make payable to Brack Tours or if paying by credit card please see the right hand section of this webpage for the tour booking form.
Deposits & Payments Schedule per person:
- Deposit of $300.00 per person required at time of booking
- Second Part Payment of $800 per person due by 2nd March 2018
- Final Payment due by 26th April 2018
If paying by check:
- Complete the registration form
- Make check payable to Brack Tours
- Mail the form along with the check to : Brack Tours, 133 Washington Street #524 Dover, NH 03820
Tour Booking Code:
Air Cancellation Penalties:
- Air: 120 days prior to departure air is Non-refundable
Land Cancellation Penalties:
- Land: 65 days or longer Forfeit of deposit per person
- Land: 64 & 46 days Forfeit 35% Land Price per person
- Land: 45 & 16 days Forfeit 50% Land Price per person
- Land: 15 & day of departure Forfeit 100% Land Price per person
To register for this tour and if paying by check please click on the PDF icon below and download & print this registration form.
Travel Protection Policy Details
To find out about information on our Travel protection plans please click here.